1.The Susan Smith Company
1344 N Wetherly Dr
Entertainment Agencies & Bureaus
2.Dr. Sue Folk Smith, PHD
131 N El Molino Ave
PsychologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
3.Tuttle Susan PhD MFCC
2345 Erringer Rd Ste 209
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesPsychotherapistsHypnotherapy
4.Sue C White, LMFT
2045 Royal Ave Ste 210a
Marriage & Family TherapistsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
5.Susan M. Kleinman, L.C.S.W.
18321 Ventura Blvd Ste 580
Social WorkersCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
6.Susan J. Leviton, MA, LMFT
16055 Ventura Blvd
Counseling ServicesMarriage & Family Therapists
I help people get out from under the cloud of depression and reduce their anxiety by teaching them how to create healthy boundaries, communicate better, and see through the cobwebs of the past. I want
7.Susan Sosa MFT
15233 Ventura Blvd Ste 1216
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Susan Sosa has been a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist for 13 years. She has clinical experience with adults and adolescents from all socio-economic backgrounds providing individual, couple, & gro
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.