American Lock & Key
Valdosta, GA, 31602
1.Madison Car Locksmith
1010 E Us 90
Garage Doors & Openers
Call A Pro
Serving the Valdosta area.
Please try reloading the page.
Good people working for a great company. They take time to talk about the problem with the door or opener that need repaired or replaced
Best garage repair man in town! Down to earth and won't screw you over! Very glad I chose him! I would recommend him to everyone around
The repairman was professional, punctual and helpful. I'd happily recommend him to anyone!
Super nice man! Very knowledgeable on range of openers. Happy with everything.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.