1.South Georgia Medical Associates PC
410 Connell Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Doctor Sharron Office
2307 N Patterson St
Physicians & SurgeonsWomen's ClothingClothing StoresPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
As a GYN practice, we are concerned with maintaining your health & providing medical care to women throughout their adult life. The practice of gynecology includes the provision of preventive medical
3.Southern Pediatric Clinic
406 Northside Dr Ste M
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinics
Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine - We Offer Quality Care To All Children - Two Convenient Locations - Quitman & Valdosta - Dr. Charlene Blache & Dr. Cheryl Tolliver
4.Sonya J Merriman MD
230 Northside Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryBeauty SalonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Breast Care & Surgery
I had augmentation surgery earlier this year and Dr. Merriman and her staff were absolutely wonderful. I researched other area Plastic Surgeons and even went on multiple consultation appointments. Dr.
1733 Gornto Rd
Speech-Language PathologistsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Miracle-Ear® is the brand Americans have grown to trust when it comes to hearing aids. With premium service in the Valdosta, GA area, the latest technology, and the most discreet hearing aids in the m
6.South Georgia Pediatric & Allergy
3440 N Valdosta Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyAllergy Treatment
this doctor is amazing i have never seen people so genuinely happy with their jobs and so respectful of their clients. just an amazing comfortable place to be!!!
7.Valdosta Children's Health Care Center LLC MD
105 W Cranford Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Pediatric & Adolescent Certified By American Board Of Pediatrics J. S. Gill, M.D. Thomas L. Anderson, M.D.
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.