FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
1.Glass Doctor of Valdosta
125 W Hill Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindshield RepairHome Repair & MaintenanceWindows
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
Glass Doctor is one of the nation's largest full-service glass repair and replacement companies. With more than 275 qualified franchise shops, Glass Doctor is ready to fix your panes. Our professionalMore Nearby Locations »
2.ORR's Roofing & Carpentry
3303 Orr Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHandyman ServicesRoofing Contractors
3.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHeat PumpsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBoiler Dealers
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
4.Steinberg Home Improvements Inc
1100 Melody Ln
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceBathroom RemodelingKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Bathroom remodeling, Counter Tops, Home Improvements, Kitchen & Baths
5.Drawdy Roofing Inc
Roofing ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsGutters & Downspouts
6.Sears Home Improvement
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.The Home Depot Window Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
Professional installation of replacement windows of all types, including double-hung windows, bay windows, sliding windows and more . Many of our installed windows are ENERGY STAR qualified and all ar
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.