Shiver, Ron DMD
818 Northwood Park Dr, Valdosta, GA, 31602
1.Advanced Dental Care
3211 Wildwood Plantation Dr
I absolutely love ADC, Dr. Woodward, Cindy and T'Shauna are a great team. I can't wait to meet my hygienist!
2.Worthington Samuel E
3362 Greystone Way
We want each of our patients to be as excited about your smile as we are. So with every cleaning and “check-up” exam, for patients 18 years and older, we offer free professional teeth whitening. Unlik
3.Shiver, Ron DMD
818 Northwood Park Dr
For more than 35 years, Dr. Ron Shiver has been proudly providing exceptional, compassionate dental care to patients of all ages at his Valdosta, GA, practice. You can turn to Dr. Shiver and his team
4.Bennett & Maxwell Family Dentistry LLC
2415 Andover Dr
They were on time and very friendly and professional!!!
5.Valdosta Family Dentistry
2935 N Ashley St Ste 130
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Same Day Crowns - Sedation Dentistry - Implants - Bleaching - Bridges - Full and Partial Dentures - Widom Teeth Extractions - Root Canal Therapy
6.Valdosta Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeons Pc
2720 N Oak St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very professional not a long wait extremely through and quick.
7.North Valdosta Dental Care
802 Northwood Park Dr
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future