1.A R Psychiatric & Counsel
3312 N Oak Street Ext
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
3757 Johnston Rd
Resale ShopsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCharities
Raintree Village is one of the few fully accredited homes for foster children in the state of Georgia. Its staff is knowledgeable, experienced and well-trained and also receives annual follow-up train
3169 Inner Perimeter Rd
Occupational TherapistsCounseling ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Services
These nurses are better than any nurse you'll find at a hospital or doctor's office! They truly care about their patients.
4.Redirect Counseling Services
430 Connell Rd
Driving InstructionCounseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersCounselors-Licensed Professional
5.Mobile Notary Service
Counseling ServicesCredit Repair ServiceReal Estate Buyer BrokersLoans
Assistance with documents related to: Military, Nursing Homes, Prisons, Residences, Churches, Businesses, Hospitals, Funeral Homes, Schools, Construction Sites, Commercial & Residential Real Estate Br
6.Valdosta Psychiatric Associates LLC
3541 N Crossing Cir
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
7.Christian Counseling Services Of South Georgia
1400 N Valdosta Rd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Valdosta Anger Management
HelloBusiness.com Anger Management - 30% offFast business lookup Valdosta
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.