Shiver, Ron DMD
818 Northwood Park Dr, Valdosta, GA, 31602
282 Norman Dr Ste D
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our staff looks forward to fulfilling the denture needs of patients who travel from Valdosta, Remerton, Hahira, Moody Air Force Base, Waycross, Troupville, Clyattville, Dasher, Lake Park, Statenville,
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.