Shiver, Ron DMD
818 Northwood Park Dr, Valdosta, GA, 31602
1.Joseph L Kirbo DDS
2722 N Oak St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Bennett & Maxwell Family Dentistry LLC
2415 Andover Dr
They were on time and very friendly and professional!!!
3.Alvarado, Fernando DDS
3205 Wildwood Plantation Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
WOW!!! How could anyone give Dr. Alvarado one star? I have seen him numerous times and each time I was treated with personal care and professional service. I was informed of every step that was goin
4.Valdosta Family Dentistry
2935 N Ashley St Ste 130
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Same Day Crowns - Sedation Dentistry - Implants - Bleaching - Bridges - Full and Partial Dentures - Widom Teeth Extractions - Root Canal Therapy
5.Nu-Smile Family Dentistry
1657 River St
My wife has recently had the Lumineers proceedure done and she is really smilingmore now than ever. We are very pleased with the service we got and the professional and personal attention that was giv
6.Jeanne R Newbern DDS
800 Northwood Park Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Comprehensive Gentle Dental Care For The Entire Family|Year Established: 1987.
7.J. Barclay Woodward, DDS
3211 Wildwood Plantation Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Valdosta family and cosmetic dentist J. Barclay Woodward, DDS of Advanced Dental Care offers dental implants, teeth whitening and more! Dr. Barclay believes that everyone deserves a beautiful healthy
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future