Ne-Ro Tire & Brake Service Inc
2311 S Patterson St, Valdosta, GA, 31601
1.The Tire Shop
903 S Patterson St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
they also have another location by VSU called 24/7 TIRE. That's very convient at night when I'm late getting off of work and in need of tires or tire repair....immediately lol
2.Willie's Tire Shop
108 S Warren St
3.The Tire Store
523 S Jefferson St
Tire DealersBrake Repair
4.Tomlinson Body Shop
800 S Church St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
5.Anderson's Western Auto
204 E Central Ave
Tire DealersMajor AppliancesHardware StoresAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Amazing locally owned business. excellent customer service! Don't let the old building fool you. This is one of the best shops I have seen in Valdosta
6.Rent A Wheel
118 E Northside Dr
Rent-To-Own StoresWheelsTire Dealers
I went to Rent Wheel to purchase some rims for my car. I have a new set of Toyo 70, 000 mile tires on my car and just wanted new rims. I was told that I would have to purchase new tires because they
7.Rent A Wheel
118 W Northside Dr
Rent-To-Own StoresTire DealersWheels
Firestone Complete Auto Care
Serving the Valdosta area. Tire & Auto Service Specials.Call Us Now For A Store Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.