1.Mr. Tire (formerly Clark Tire)
1236 Burkemont Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. WeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Tires Plus Inc of Valdese
1375 Us 70 W
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
I look up tire company on Yellowpage and found this company TiresPlus in Valdese with a link to its website. So i check out their website and found some coupons. Then I call their shop in Valdese and
90 Ridge St
Tire DealersUsed Car Dealers
468 Main St W
I get all my tires at Parsons Tire. I have been going there for several years now. I always receive good service and good tires. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for tires.
5.Alray Tire Center Inc
1101 Main St E
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
1584 Us 70 E
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Electrical EquipmentBrake Service Equipment
Your local Valdese O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional partMore Nearby Locations »
7.Lane s Tire And Auto CenterServing the Valdese, NC area
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Trustworthy, knowledgeable and fair price are what you can expect from Lane's Tire and Auto Center. Highly recommend!
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.