Serving the Valders area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate! More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
3.KOH Wood Flooring
Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsBuilding Contractors
4.Jobelius Floor Covering Inc
2190 S Ashland Ave
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
****VISIT OUR SHOWROOM**** * Member of Brown County County Home Builders Association * Financing Available * Please Visit our Website for more information or call us today!!!!
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
6.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
7.Carpets Plus of America
2719 Calumet Ave
Carpet & Rug DealersBuilding ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Serving The Lakeshore's Flooring Needs For Over 30 Years.
Local Carpet & Flooring
www.Services-Connect.com Huge Selection from Quality BrandsCourteous In-Home Consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?