PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Valatie area.
1.Todd Sandogato Rpa-C
1301 River St Rm 101
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
2.Berkshire Eye Center PC
2967 State Route 9h
Contact LensesPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptical GoodsOptometrists
3.Quimby Nancy Ann
1301 River St Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
1301 River St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Women's Health Center
1301 River St Ste 204
6.Valatie Medical Arts Building
7.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Just got off the phone with Dr. Craig Reich. He was calm, clear and reassuring. It is hard to make the time to leave work and see a doctor- but I won't hesitate to call again next time i need to!
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Valatie area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.