Serving the Vail area. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.American Handyman Service
ElectriciansDoor RepairCarpentersAltering & Remodeling Contractors
$20 OFF any Labor Charge over $100+1more
Bill came to rescue us from 2 interior window casements that had deteriorated, one from a leak and one from aggressive termites. He rebuilt both casements, replaced interior wood that was damaged, wo
4.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
5.Quest Electric Inc.
ElectriciansSpas & Hot Tubs-Repair & ServiceElectric CompaniesLighting Fixtures
We are here to help you with all your electrical concerns and issues. We are able to help with all aspect of the electrical project and are constantly looking for new technology and techniques to assi
800 S Granite Falls Dr
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Switchboards
Presidio Electric Services, Inc., has been in business since 1995 and we specialize in all your electrical services. We also provide great customer service and we are the best in our trade. Please giv
ElectriciansLighting Equipment-EmergencyElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
called on a Saturday expecting a Monday appt , said they had a man close,and gave me his cell#. A hour later was at the house and problem fixed.
Call A Pro
Serving the Vail area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.