1.Continental Tire North America
6969 Fm 117
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3100 E Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
3.J's Tires & Wheels
1901 Knox St
Honest man who wants to sell tires. We live outside of Houston and had a bad tire. We didn't want to drive 6 hours on without a spare. We tried to find a tire dealer who would help us. Walmart would
4.Siesta Tire Sales
109 W Oak St
5.Sotelo's Auto Repair
668 N Grove St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
These guys are great and HONEST!! I took my truck to the dealer and they said I needed everything changed on my brakes including the rotors and was going to cost $1200!! I took my truck to Sotelo's a
6.Prompt Stop Tire Shop
1201 W Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersWheels
7.Terrazas Hwy 83 Tire Shop and Road Side Service
300 Crystal City Hwy
cityguide.CityGuideSearch.com Tires - Call usFast business lookup Uvalde
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.