1.Cornerstone Healthcare Inc
953 N Main St
2.Community Urgent Care
848 Scioto St Ste B
441 Julia St
4.Dermatology Allergy General Physicians Of Ohio Inc
300 Patrick Ave
Cosmetic ServicesSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Mercy Well Child Pediatrics
204 Patrick Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.James Robinson PA
900 Scioto St Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Mercy Memorial Hospital
904 Scioto St
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersMammography Centers
On a recent visit I had facial injuries of a significant amount and went to Mercy Emergency room for stitching. I found the staff to be friendly, efficient and effective. Dr. Packer was simply excel
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.