South Penn Lock & Safe CO
936 N Providence Rd, Media, PA, 19063
1.Advanced Lock & Security Inc.
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceDoor Repair
Fast affordable service. I definitely recommend!
2.Becker Locksmith Services Inc
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WEEKEND & EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE AT YOUR REQUEST.
3.South Penn Lock & Safe CO
936 N Providence Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
South Penn Lock and Safe has been serving Delaware County, Philadelphia, and Chester County Since 1979. Dana the owner is the only Master Locksmith in Delco, and prides himself on guaranteed prices an
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
6.Yearsley's Service LTD
684 Pont Reading Rd
Locks & Locksmiths
If you are looking for the best in security, garage doors, or power equipment, look no further. Keys Safes Outdoor Power Equipment Overhead Garage Doors Lock Services at Low Prices. If you are looking
7.Holicong Locksmiths & Central Security Incorporated
1968 Holicong Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
A Full Service Security Company with emergency technicians on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more than 60 years, we have provided peace of mind for families and businesses throughout Bucks Co
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Upper Chichester area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.