Citrus Grove Dental
2520 E Workman Ave, West Covina, CA, 91791
1.Patel N M DDS
270 E 7th St Ste 2D
2.Patel, Naran M, DDS
270 E 7th St
3.Dr. Ashmi Patel, OD
5100 E Montclair Plaza Ln
4.Vinod Patel DVM
334 W Arrow Hwy
5.Patel Ami Optometrist
2771 S Diamond Bar Blvd
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
At our optometrist's office, Ami Patel Optometrist, in Diamond Bar, California, we offer old-fashioned, personalized, quality eye care for your entire family. When you are looking for a new pair of gl
6.Patel Avani OD FAAO
10951 Cherry St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
7.Patel, Amit I, MD
440 N Mountain Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
Chino Optometry Center
11640 Central Ave, Chino, CA, 91710
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.