Summit View Clinic Inc PS
11019 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup, WA, 98373 Excellence in Family Health Care Since 1962
1.CPR First Aid Company
2919 S 40th St
Medical ClinicsFirst Aid & Safety Instruction
The Best Training I have ever had. The CPR First Aid co.were direct to the point with the instruction and I know I have retained the training because of it. The cost was very affordable too. $30 for B
2.Advanced Health Care
9116 Gravelly Lake Dr SW # C1
Medical ClinicsNursesHome Health Services
Advanced Health Care serves the needs of people who range in age from the very young to elderly, and where care needs range from minimal to medically intensive. We have the experience and knowledge to
4709 Memory Ln W
4.Byrne James Doctor of Medicine
7210 40th St W
5.Dianne E Avey, ARNP
7210 40th St W
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
I have been going here for years and while I like my doctor, the service and care provided is terrible. Every time I called for an appointment they could not see me until the next week, and I would al
6.MultiCare University Place Urgent Care
4310 Bridgeport Way W
ClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Raymond Bryan Heilman, Other
2700 Bridgeport Way W Ste D
Serving the University Place area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.