Serving the Universal City area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Holmes Tracy H & Thomas H DDS
2202 Universal City Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Fillings, Crowns, Root-Canal Therapy, Dentures/Partials, MTM Clear Aligner, Sealants, Bridges, Periodontal Therapy
11901 Toepperwein Rd Ste 1104
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinics
Dr. Livingston, This letter is both a recommendation and thank you to you for the patience, courtesy and knowledge that you have shown to me. I know that you would exhibit the same to anyone seeking d
3.Dental One Partners
1702 Pat Booker Rd
Dr Orr is the best! Nice friendly atmosphere.More Nearby Locations »
4.Douthit, Thomas D.D.S.
5975 Fm 78
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
5.Young, Dennis J
16239 Nacogdoches Rd
6.Dr. Jerame Hafen, DDS
916 Coronado Blvd
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Olympia Hills Family Dental where your comfort and dental health is our top priority. We strive to build lifetime relationships with our patients by getting to know you as a person. Our pro
7.David L Schmidt Dds, MS
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving the Universal City area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future