David's Lock & Key
2205 Denise Dr, Columbia, TN, 38401
1.Lock Shop The
115 Quail Hollow Ln
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
The Lock Shop services commercial lock, key lock, open lock, install lock, auto lock & safes. Residential, Commercial & Industrial; Barry Westbrook, Owner; 139 Tennessee State License; we accept Visa,
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
4.Green Towing & Recovery
116 E Highland Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceKeysAutomotive Roadside Service
Great company and folks! We highly recommend them as they provide you with the best service and help when needed.
5.Libby's Auto & Diesel Towing Inc
9122 Lewisburg Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowingAuto Repair & Service
this is a good place to go. it is small but they can the job done. if it is something they cant fix they will find a place that can. they are very friendly and good people
6.South End Service StationServing the Unionville, TN area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceGas StationsBrake Repair
Minor Repairs, Tune-Ups, Brake Repair, Full Service Station, Tires New & Used. 24 Hour Towing, Lock Out Service & Road Side Assistance.
7.Smart Locksmith Shelbyville
730 N Main St
Locks & Locksmiths
South End Service Station
301 S Locust Ave, Lawrenceburg, TN, 38464
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.