www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Dave's Tire Shop
17042 State Highway 5
Had just what I needed and although I was a walk in they got me in and out with the best prices anyway
2.Bruce Tire Shop
1508 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
3.Mendenhall & Son's Tire Service
2518 Washington St
4.North Missouri Tire
1508 Main St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
2712 Garfield St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersWheels-Aligning & Balancing
6.Woody's Tire, Auto & Towing LLC
1102 Green St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTowingBrake Repair
Does your car need new tires? Woody's Tire Auto & Towing LLC provides top-notch tire sales and service. We carry new tires from the top brands in the industry. You can rely on our experts to take care
305 W Main St
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.