Magill's Towing & Auto Service
417 Broadway, Pitcairn, PA, 15140
1.Dr Cynthia D Parks Dds Pllc
1200 J D Anderson Dr
2.Durrell L Decarlo DC
150 Wayland Smith Dr
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr. David James Light, DC
111 E Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Min H Park DR
208 Skyline Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Min H Park, MD
217 Wood St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Dr. John I Park, MD
109 Crossroads Rd Ste 6
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
7.Park John I Md
113 Cross Roads Plz
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Alpine Pools South Hills
6070 Library Rd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.