Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205 More Info
201 Mary Jane Wood Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Dental Group Perfect Smile
110 Daniel Dr Ste 8
Dental ClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
The new office is fabulous! Nice clean parking lot also. The doctor was very kind, a bit confusing though. The new hygienist Ashley was so much nicer than the last lady I saw. Will be referring all my
3.Cecchini Advanced Center For Dentistry
675 Cherry Tree Ln
Our extensive training and experience enable the Cecchini Advanced Center For Dentistry to provide the latest dental techniques in general, sedation, and implant dentistry. We treat you like family. W
4.Joe T Ruby DMD
279 Derrick Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I've had work done there 25-30 years ago that is still intact and I'm 70 yr old. Not once did I ever experience pain or discomfort and this includes several root canals. The officestaff is always che
5.DR Mark R Rabatin DMD PC
160 Wayland Smith Dr Ste 202
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
102 Bute Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Amal Al-Fares DDS, LLC
110 Daniel Dr Ste 8
One in-office whitening treatment
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future