Axis Mental Health
Serving the Union Gap area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Total Care Inc
307 S 12th Ave
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
Total Care, a family owned and operated home health agency serving communities for over 25 years. Let our family pride and trained professionals provide outstanding care for you and your loved ones. W
2 E Valley Mall Blvd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2 E Valley Mall Blvd
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyClinics
Always quick and ready when I walk in.. within 10 mins of waiting and I am seen. Reason i'm giving a 3 is because this site doesnt have their new hours. Their hours Mon-Fri are the same, however the n
4.Ideal Option Suboxone Program
801 Summitview Ave
Medical ClinicsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Addiction MedicineMental Health Services
Medical Treatment for Opiate Addiction and Dependence. We prescribe Suboxone and/or Subutex to our patients.
4001 Tieton Dr
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
In attempting to contact the Medi-Center I phoned several numbers to receive no answer except the message "the phone is off". What is wrong with this system? I wanted to save a trip to the office if
6.Lower Valley Therapy Services
1405 E Edison Ave
Medical ClinicsMassage Services
Massage, Health Care Professionals Massage Therapy, Occupational Therapy Therapeutic Massage Massage, Health Care Professionals Massage Therapy, Occupational Therapy Therapeutic Massage Massage, Healt
7.Yakima Neighborhood Health Services
402 S 4th St
Medical ClinicsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Union Gap area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.