1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1601 W Reelfoot Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Reynolds Brothers Tire Co Inc
400 E Church St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas StationsWheels
3.Fat Head Tire
1200 Lannom Ln
4.First Choice Farm & Lawn Inc
1412 Stad Ave
Tractor DealersRental Service Stores & YardsLawn MowersFarm Equipment
5.First Choice Farm & Lawn
1800 W Reelfoot Ave
Tractor DealersLawn MowersFarm EquipmentRental Service Stores & Yards
1299 N Highway 51 S
Tractor DealersFarm Equipment
7.Titan Tire Corp
3260 Goodyear Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.