Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Unadilla area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Syracuse Medical Center
277 E 17th St
Urgent CareMedical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Community Memorial Hospital has a history rich in tradition of providing high quality, cost effective health care to all individuals seeking medical care. In 1952, the Community Memorial Hospital (CMH
2.Melissa Tompkins Certified Physicians Assistant
277 E 17th St
3.Cmh Homecare Syracuse
1579 Midland St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
4.Tabitha Health Care Services
204 S Randolph St
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHome Health Services
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Unadilla area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.