Carlton Cooper Tires Inc.
2335 S Main St, Lakeport, CA, 95453
1.Triple S Tire & Brake
550 Talmage Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
* Famous Brands * Discount Prices * Open 8am Monday Through Saturday * Call for Winter and Summer Hours
2.West Coast Muffler & Auto Repair
850 S State St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
3.Ceja's Quality Tires
896 N State St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceNo Internet Heading Assigned
Well to make a long story short, these guys will find all sorts of little ways to charge you up the a$$!!! My advice would be to go to Big O or something and save some money!
4.Redwood Tree Service Center
859 N State St
Tire DealersGas StationsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Auto Appearance Specialists * Complete Auto Detailing & More * Minor Dent & "Ding" Repair * Windshield Repair * Paint Chip Repair Total Automotive Services * We Fix It Fast * Replace Or Repair All Typ
5.GCR Tires & Service
240 Ford Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
6.Les Schwab Tire Center
1250 Airport Park Blvd
Tire DealersTire Changing EquipmentTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Established in 1952, Les Schwab Tire Centers is one of the leading independent tire dealers in the United States. Located in Ukiah, Calif., the company has more than 400 store locations throughout the
7.Earl's Auto & Tire
134 Leslie St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
www.wheelworks.net Tires That Match Your NeedsRight Place. Rapid Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.