Ashiku Elizabeth DDS
702 S Dora St, Ukiah, CA, 95482
724 S Dora St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
ALL ASPECTS OF GENERAL DENTISTRY Dental Implants and Restorative Surgery Cosmetic Dentistry (Bonding) Bleaching (Tooth Whitening) Rapid Orthodontics Endodontics (Root Canal) Dentures, Crowns, Bridges,
2.Lee Won S DDS
1096 S Dora St
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Great office staff in a great location with a nice facility and modern equipment and techniques. Plus they really worked with my budget and created a payment plan with their in-house financing.
3.Boettger Steven R DDS & Tom William K DDS MS
620 S Dora St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Surgery of Face and Jaw)
236 Hospital Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My first visit to Dr. Shelly Cheneweth DDS has been the most enjoyable and satisfying dental cleaning and examination experience. I was greeted by the receptionist right away as I walked in the door.
5.Ukiah Peridontics & Inplants Center
620 S Dora St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPeriodontists
Our philosophy is built on the team approach. We are here to understand your necessities as a patient and offer you all the tools to reach your oral health goals. We work closely with all dental provi
6.Barrington, Robert W DDS
660 N State St
After 35 years of being a patient I just can't say enough good things about the entire bunch. The friendliest, warm, caring dentist office.
1119 S State St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Been going here for a few years now. I have special needs, so I go every 2 months. Everyone here is so nice. I recommend to my own family.
Lee Won S DDS
1096 S Dora St, Ukiah, CA, 95482
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future