Reyff Electric Inc.
Serving the Ukiah area.
1.Lawrence Electric Inc.
3720 Christy Ct
ElectriciansComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersComputer Cable & Wire Installation
We are a full Service, fully licensed and insured, electrical company for residential, commercial, and Industrial customers since 1995. We service Lake,Mendocino, and Northern Sonoma Counties. We offe
2000 Industry Rd
ElectriciansSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors
-Commercial -Industrial -New Construction -Remodels -Construction Managers
3.Reyff Electric Inc.
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
10% Off Your Electrical Needs
*Serving Sonoma & Marin County *Over 30 Years of Experience
Hidden Valley Lake,CA
ElectriciansLighting Consultants & DesignersLighting FixturesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Conover Electric is your source for comprehensive electrical services in Hidden Valley Lake & Surrounding Areas. We are fully equipped to handle any Residential, Commercial & Industrial electrical nee
5.Big Valley Electric
PO Box 1222
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsWindmillsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
6.North Coast Refrigeration And Electric Inc.
22601 N Highway 1
ElectriciansIce Machines-Repair & ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialRefrigeration Equipment-Commercial & Industrial More InfoPREFERRED
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.