Serving the Ukiah area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.Mendocino Metals Inc
151 Parducci Rd
Gates & AccessoriesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsOrnamental Metal Work
*Serving Lake And Mendocino Counties *Mendocino Automated Gate Systems * Sales - Installation - Service
2.Trey Dawg Productions
19100 Yokayo Ranch Rd
Audio-Visual Creative ServicesAudio-Visual Equipment-Renting & LeasingDisc JockeysSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
What you need is what we have. Looking for a DJ or a talented entertainer… You’re at the right place. Nothing but Pure Inspiration rhyming and DJ services for your audio needs.You won’t be let down. G
3.Advanced Security SystemsServing the Ukiah, CA area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
It is not often you find a family owned and operated professional security and alarm monitoring company located in your back yard and with employees who just might be your neighbors. That is Advanced
4.Advanced Electronic Security Systems
Po Box 5600
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Alarm Systems * Burglar * Fire * Hold-up * 24 Hour Alarm Monitoring * Surveillance Camera Systems * Residential & Commercial * Free Estimates * Sales & Leasing * Experienced * Prompt * Professional
5.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
6.Bay Alarm Company
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSafety ConsultantsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Protect your family, home or business using video surveillance. Peace of mind comes from knowing there are cameras and microphones strategically placed inside and outside your home or business. Best o
Serving the Ukiah area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.