Call A Pro
Serving the Uhrichsville area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Anchor Locksmith & Security
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Anchor Locksmith & Security, we are part of a network of locksmiths in central Ohio with over 75 years of experience. As a company we are committed to a job done right. While we are located in the hea
4.Spare Key Locksmith
457 6th St NW
Locks & Locksmiths
what a guy, came out when i pulled up and tried the key done a slight adjustment on the key with a file and payed him. If you know New Philly, just go down Ray st. by the high school and turn on 6th
5.Amos John W
222 W 9th St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
6.West Chester Township Locksmith Pros
400 Mill Ave SE
Locks & Locksmiths
7.Wright Dean & Sons Locksmiths
1218 4th St NW
Locks & LocksmithsHardware Stores
Serving the Uhrichsville area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.