1.Fayette Community Hospital
1255 Highway 54 W
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
2.CTCA at Southeastern Regional Medical Center
600 Parkway N
3.Piedmont Newnan Hospital
745 Poplar Rd
HospitalsMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Piedmont Newnan Hospital provides medical services for the residents of Newnan, Ga. and throughout Coweta County. The hospital s services include emergency, obstetric, coronary and same-day surgical c
4.Children's at Fayette
1265 Highway 54 W
HospitalsChildren's HospitalsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Welcome to Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. We are honored that you have trusted us to care for your child's healthcare needs. We will do everything we can to help both you and your child feel comforMore Nearby Locations »
5.Red Oak Animal Hospital
4895 Ben Hill Rd
HospitalsAnimal Health ProductsVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
Felt welcome from the first step through the door. More importantly, my dogs enjoyed the total experience from the waiting room through the exam room. Highly recommended
6.Your Town Health
643 Main St
HospitalsMedical Imaging Services
7.America-Southeastern Rgnl Med
600 Celebrate Life Pkwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.