CHRISTUS Mother Francis Hospital - Tyler
800 E Dawson St, Tyler, TX, 75701
1.Adagio Dermatology & Aesthetics
455 Rice Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pathology
A∙D∙A∙G∙I∙O Dermatology was founded on the ideals that everyone should not only take time for their skin but also be given time by their skin care provider. A∙D∙A∙G∙I∙O Dermatology is a single physici
2.Eye Care Associates
2440 E 5th St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
Very nice people here. Great doctors. Dr. Wick is the best glaucoma specialist around. They always treat patients with care and respect and are always friendly. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
3.Texas Spine & Joint Hospital
1814 Roseland Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care FacilitiesUrgent CareSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
I had a few procedures done here by Dr. Kevin Pauza and the clinic is amazing but Dr. Pauza isn't. In the middle of my discogram while I was screaming bc of the pain I was in he looked at his nurse a
4.South Tyler Dermatology
5791 New Copeland Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Tried to make an appointment for my 16 yr old son. I was told they start appointments at 7:30 and stop taking appointments at 3:20pm. I informed the gal that my son gets out of school at 3:20 and is b
5.Brelsford William g facp facr
1212 Clinic Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Medical Clinics
6.Crutchfield J Stuart MD
722 Clinic Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsClinics
Ranked 1 in Texas for Spine Surgery Recipient of the 2008-2009 HealthGrades Spine Surgery Excellence Award. Ranked in the Top 5 Percent in the Nation for Spine Surgery. Five-Star Rated for Spine Surge
7.McGough John R
510 S Southwest Loop 323
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
Dr. John R McGough and the doctors at the East Texas Vision Center specialize in improving your vision without impacting your looks. We offer complete therapeutic vision examinations combined with an
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.