1.The Plant People
11702 County Road 492
Plants-Interior Design & MaintenanceArboristsLiving Plant Rental & LeasingTree Service
2.The Humane Society's Pets Fur People
1823 County Road 386
Animal SheltersPet StoresHumane SocietiesAnimal Shows & Organizations
3.People Capital & Leasing Corp
16057 Stockman Cir
4.People's Missionary Baptist Church
2908 Bellwood Rd
Missionary Baptist ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipBaptist ChurchesGeneral Baptist Churches
5.Peoples Plaza Tower
110 N College Ave
102 N College Ave
Petroleum ProductsPetroleum Products-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.People's Tax Service
106 E Heritage Dr
Tax Return PreparationTax Return Preparation-Business
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.