Fifth Street Dental Center
300 E 5th St, Tyler, TX, 75701
1.Smith Dental Care
5400 New Copeland Rd
Very friendly, efficient, and willing to work with me on developing a payment plan if needed. Dr. Ogletree is excellent, and all of the dental techs I've encountered were very friendly and able. I hig
2.Fifth Street Dental Center
300 E 5th St
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Visit our website
Dentistry for all age Emergency Treatment Insurance Accepted Relaxation Aids Gentle Technique
3.Tyler Family Dental
208 W 8th St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr Jennings and his staff are the absolute best. Friendly, professional, and you can tell they truly have the patient's best interest at heart. Me and my family would never think of going anywhere
4.Keith Gerber DDS
3800 Southpark Dr
Dental HygienistsDentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This dentist is by far the best I ever had. He is a true christian and if you want someone you can trust, he is the dentist for you. He did some dental work for me and I had no problems. He provide
5.Cooley Cosmetic And Family Dentistry
3905 University Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Chet Cooley and his staff work hard to make your dental experience a comfortable one. We'll make sure you get a beautiful smile.
6.Kool Smiles of Tyler
1932 E Southeast Loop 323
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
My hygienist Arlene was very quick with her work but also thorough. She made light conversation and kept me entertained. Overall excellent service.More Nearby Locations »
7.Dr. Gerald Gray
606 Turtle Creek Dr
Dr. Gerald Gray
606 Turtle Creek Dr, Tyler, TX, 75701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future