1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.4 Seasons Full Service Lawn Care
1539 N 8th St
Lawn MaintenanceSod & Sodding ServiceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesSnow Removal Service
Visit our website
5 YEAR AWARD WINNER 2008 - 2012 US COMMERCE ASSOCIATION & VOTED BEST OF MANITOWOC COUNTY 2010 & 2011" We are a Full Service Landscaper!!!! Commercial & Residential....Free Estimates....Fully Insured..
3.Lakeland Landscape Service Of Manitowoc Inc
4141 Viebahn St
Lawn MaintenanceMasonry ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Herald Times Reader's Choice Award Winner - Now Offering Complete Yard Care!!!! - Member of WGIF(Wisconsin Green Industry Federation - All plant materials in stock for your inspection before purchase
4.Riverside Landscaping Inc
4800 Redwood Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
They do our snow and summer lawn care. Always timely, Efficient and they do a quality job. They are always respectful and friendly. I'm a single mother and if i haven't cleared the summer toys they po
5.Lakeshore Lawncare & Snow Removal LLC
909 S 25th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHome CentersLandscape Designers & Consultants
Complete Residential & Commercial Lawn & Yard Maintenance Since 1992 *Cutting *Edging *Trimming *Shrub Pruning *Dethatching *Light Landscaping *Snow Removal *Mulching *Tree Service *Fully Insured *Fre
6.Manitowoc Landscape Inc
4912 County Road Cr
Lawn MaintenanceGarden CentersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Dependable and knowledgeable. I'm a 5 year customer and highly recommend their work to others. Lawn looks great!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.