Aico's Dental Group
28899 Center Ridge Rd Ste 300, Westlake, OH, 44145
1.Gair Brad DDS Inc
8984 Darrow Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Emergencies & New Patients Welcome. Twinsburg Ohio
11660 Ravenna Rd
Smile Maker's is your area's answer to any dental questions or ailments that may arise. We have state certified dental staff that specializes in providing Dental Care to customers of all ages and circ
3.Patton David R DDS Inc
33001 Solon Rd
ASSOCIATION For a Full List of Accreditations and Associations Please See Our Web Site
4.Schen Karen E DDS
126 W Streetsboro St
Dr. Schen, where have you been all my life? After relocating to Hudson from Indiana, I ws nervous about finding a new dentist. Well, as soon as I walked in the door, my fears were laid to rest. Th
9795 Ravenna Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Taylor Dental is a very professional dental office with all around great atmosphere. I have confidence in both Dr. Taylors that I am are getting the upmost dental care for my family.
6.Simonsen Ronald DDS
10441 Valley View Rd
7.Kess, Brad L
33790 Bainbridge Rd
Thank you to all at Dr. Kess’ office. I have had 4 children that needed braces and all have been treated by you. The staff is wonderful, and the results speak for themselves. Thanks again.
Marsh Steven P DDS Inc
29001 Cedar Rd, Cleveland, OH, 44124
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future