1.Aurora Health Center
700 N Lake Ave
237 E Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementMedical Clinics
3.Back in Motion Physical Therapy and Spine Center
2900 N US Highway 12
AcupunctureClinicsMassage ServicesChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Excellent and caring are what comes to mind when thinking of the medical services I've received from Dr. Kwapisinski and her staff. Never a problem getting an appointment.
4.UW Carbone Cancer CenterServing the Twin Lakes, WI area
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
The University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center is recognized throughout the Midwest and the nation as one of the leading innovators in cancer research, quality patient care and active community invMore Nearby Locations »
5.Comprehensive Orthopaedics SC
7401 104th Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Chain O'Lakes Health Clinic
601 Il Route 59
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
7.Rolling Hills Manor
3615 16th St
Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information BureausNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesMedical Clinics
Rolling Hills is a not-for-profit senior living community serving Lake County residents for over 35 years. Rolling Hills Place is located on the same campus as Rolling Hills Manor, a skilled nursing c
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.