1.St. Luke's Magic Valley Medical Center
650 Addison Ave W
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersMedical CentersHospitals
2.St Lukes Behavioral Health
414 Shoup Ave W
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
3.Family Health Svc
794 Eastland Dr
ClinicsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsPsychologists
4.Family Health Services-
114 Pioneer Ct
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsCounseling Services
5.Pregnancy Crisis Center & Hot LineServing the Twin Falls, ID area
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.Primary Therapy Source
RIVER Vista Pl
Medical ClinicsDisability ServicesClinicsDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
Primary Therapy Source of Twin Falls is southern Idaho's first choice for therapy and rehabilitation, offering a full range of physical, occupational and speech therapy services. We treat children and
7.Chili's Grill & Bar
1880 Blue Lakes Blvd N
American RestaurantsRestaurantsBarbecue RestaurantsMexican Restaurants
Nor many restaurants in town...I mean good restaurants so I rate this one the best because consistency and good service. The others chains have similar food quality but terrible service...
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.