ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for Professional MonitoringCall Now For a Free Quote
142 River Vista Pl
Dental ClinicsDentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I highly recommend this doc. Know what is doing...
2.Smiles 4 Kids
1411 Falls Ave E Ste 1000
Smiles 4 Kids has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the Twin Falls area. Dr. Josh Jenkins, Dr. Trevor Smith and Dr. Trent Pryor's experience in Pediatric denti
3.Canyon Gate Dental
188 River Vista Pl
We specialize in general and cosmetic dentistry.We specialize in general and cosmetic dentistry. At Canyon Gate Dental, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable an
568 Falls Ave
Welcome! "A smile is the shortest distance between two people" - Victor Borge Welcome to Tingey Dental in Twin Falls, Idaho. Dr. Brian Tingey and his team are pleased to provide you with the finest in
5.Alexander Dental Group
506 Hansen St E
Alexander Dental Group is primarily a restorative dental practice including planning and restoring dental implants and many other prosthetic procedures. As well, we enjoy providing cosmetic dental tre
6.Poppleton Kyle D. DDS
1001 Shoshone St N
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Rest assured you'll receive the best patient care from the dental professionals at Poppleton Family Dentistry. We believe in affordable prevention, restoration, and tooth decay detection.
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future