142 River Vista Pl
Dental ClinicsDentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I highly recommend this doc. Know what is doing...
2.Smiles 4 Kids
1411 Falls Ave E Ste 1000
Smiles 4 Kids has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the Twin Falls area. Dr. Josh Jenkins, Dr. Trevor Smith and Dr. Trent Pryor's experience in Pediatric denti
3.Canyon Gate Dental
188 River Vista Pl
We specialize in general and cosmetic dentistry.We specialize in general and cosmetic dentistry. At Canyon Gate Dental, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable an
4.Alexander Dental Group
506 Hansen St E
Alexander Dental Group is primarily a restorative dental practice including planning and restoring dental implants and many other prosthetic procedures. As well, we enjoy providing cosmetic dental tre
5.Poppleton Kyle D. DDS
1001 Shoshone St N
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Rest assured you'll receive the best patient care from the dental professionals at Poppleton Family Dentistry. We believe in affordable prevention, restoration, and tooth decay detection.
6.Chad W. Dodds DDS
1415 Fillmore St
Dentistry has changed over the years. Recently there has been more focus centered on cosmetic dentistry and white teeth. This can be wonderful and life-changing for some people. We are very capable of
7.1-First Choice Dental
142 River Vista Pl
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
Dr. Romriell is very attentive and knowledgable. He took the time to understand all of my concerns and to come up with a plan that I was comfortable with. I would definately recommend Dr. Romriell t
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future