Serving the Twentynine Palms area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
Electric CompaniesSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentEnergy Conservation ConsultantsEnergy Conservation Products & Services
Verengo Inc. is changing the way America thinks about solar! Verengo is ranked #1 on the Solar Power World list of Top Residential Solar Contractors in the U.S., has been named to Inc. Magazine’s List
2.Circle C Electric Service
ElectriciansTheatrical & Stage Lighting EquipmentBuilding Construction ConsultantsLighting Systems & Equipment
3.Static Electrical Company
Po Box 1333
Electric CompaniesElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We have over a decade worth of experience in the electrical field. We are proud to be serving the Morongo Basin and Coachella Valley areas. We offer the best service and the best price around.
4.Southern California Edison Co
6999 Old Woman Springs Rd
55666 Yucca Trl
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
7.Electrician for Hire
Electric CompaniesElectriciansLighting Contractors
Electrician For Hire, we are your local electrician and have been serving the Coachella Valley for over 10 years. Whether you are located in Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Palm Desert, L
Get DISH® 2-Year Price
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal Price Lock Starting at $49.99/moStarting at $49.99/mo for 2 Years!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.