Ron's Campus Locksmith Shop
502 E Green St, Champaign, IL, 61820 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Locksmith Services C-U Inc
64 E Ford Harris Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringKeysSafes & Vaults
Locksmith Services is located in Champaign, IL and provides full service locksmithing for the entire Champaign-Urbana and surrounding areas. Locksmith Services offers fast, mobile service to home, aut
4.Dave & Harry Locksmiths
116 E University Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringHardware Stores
Normally I would use minute key in Menards, however the automatic machine could not cut this key. I was in and out in less then 5 minutes, they where able to duplicate the small key I had for my gara
1002 W University Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Tri-Color Locksmiths has been proudly securing communities in the Champaign-Urbana area for more than 30 years. We provide industrial, residential and commercial lock and key replacement and installat
6.Security Systems of Rantoul Locksmith Inc
108 S Century Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
With over 45 years of experience, Security Systems Of Rantoul Locksmith Inc is your full service locksmith in Rantoul, IL. Our team of experts guarantees trusted locksmith solutions for both commercia
7.F E Moran Security Solutions
Fire Protection Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsFire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm Systems
Our company was founded with the guiding principle that we would be unlike any other in the electronic security industry: a company that is relationship driven, has a high say/do ratio, and provides f
1002 W University Ave, Urbana, IL, 61801 Serving Our Community For 30 Years.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.