1.Ok Tire Stores
2430 University Blvd E
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
2.OK Tire StoresServing the Tuscaloosa, AL area
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
OK Tire Stores in Tuscaloosa, Alabama offers all auto repair, services and tires you need. We have been locally owned for over 50 years and are a certified dealer of Michelin, BFGoodrich, and Uniroyal
3.O K Tire StoresServing the Tuscaloosa, AL area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTowing
4.O K Tire StoresServing the Tuscaloosa, AL area
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.