Carver Floor and Tile
5220 University Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35404
1.J and J Flooring
2745 Southside Dr
Flooring ContractorsGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Carver Floor and Tile
5220 University Blvd E
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Licensed & Insured Free Estimates Retail Sales & Installation ceramic porcelain stone slate marble granite tile & Tumbled marble
3.Russell S Lee Flooring America
915 31st Ave
Counter TopsHome ImprovementsTile-Contractors & DealersFlooring Contractors
Since 1950, Russell S. Lee Flooring America has been operating as one of the oldest flooring companies in Tuscaloosa. Located in Tuscaloosa, Ala., it offers a wide variety of carpets, ceramic tiles, g
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
5.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Serving the Tuscaloosa area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?