1.Turlock Urgent Care
2010 Colorado Ave
Urgent CareClinicsMedical Centers
2.Express Lane Urgent Care
711 E Hawkeye Ave
Urgent CareHospitalsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons
This place is great! Quick, quality care. Staff is friendly and helpful. I brought my friend in with her son, and we were in and out in less than 20 minutes! It's nice to know there is an alternati
3.Robic Refrigeration Inc.
789 S Center St
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsLivestock Equipment & SuppliesFood Processing Equipment & SuppliesFurnace Repair & Cleaning
One of the best around. I've had them do repair work and put in new central H & A. The owner (Kevin) really knows his stuff and I felt was honest when setting up the right system for our square
2620 Lander Ave
Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingSawsSharpening ServiceGenerators
Visit our website
Thank you so much for all of your help today! You had what we needed in a pinch, and you were located in a driver friendly area from our jobsite.
5.Turlock Pulmonary & Sleep Specialists
1801 Colorado Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
California Sleep Center Med Assoc is a privately held company in Turlock, CA. Categorized under Doctors. Our records show it was established in 1999.
1633 E Hatch Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Awsome!!!!!!I was very nervous before I met Dr. Modi but he took my digital xray and explained me all of option. He relived my pain on same day by doing root canal on same day.I definitely recommend h
7.Dr. Cushing Optometry
2911 E Hatch Rd
SunglassesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
GARY CUSHING, O.D. I'VE BEEN AN O.D. FOR OVER 27 YEARS IM SO PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO OFFER MY PATIENTS EXCELLENT VISION CARE.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.