PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Turlock area.
1.Express Lane Urgent Care
711 E Hawkeye Ave
Urgent CareHospitalsHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons
This place is great! Quick, quality care. Staff is friendly and helpful. I brought my friend in with her son, and we were in and out in less than 20 minutes! It's nice to know there is an alternati
2.Turlock Urgent Care
2010 Colorado Ave
Urgent CareClinicsMedical Centers
911 E Tuolumne Rd
4.Turlock Urgent Care
2013 Colorado Ave
5.Mercy West Urgent Care
2101 Geer Rd
6.Premium Urgent Care
1851 Lander Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Stanislaus County Family Planning
800 Delbon Ave
Medical ClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Turlock area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.