844 S Madison St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Founded in 1985, Med Serve Family Medical Clinic offers a range of health care services. It provides treatment solutions to patients with acute illnesses, injuries, chronic medical problems, and chest
874 Barnes Crossing Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
3.Prime Med Services
5553 Highway 145
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Nurse Med Inc
1031 Northridge Rd
7618 Highway 15 N
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Merit Health Family Med Clinic
404 Gilmore Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information Service
Merit Health Group Family Medicine Clinic offers comprehensive family medicine services in the greater Amory area.
7.Express Care West Medical Clinic
2885 Mccullough Blvd
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.