1.Family Residency Center
1680 S Green St
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Spine And Sports Medicine Center Pllc
218 S Thomas St Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Dermatology Center Of North Mississippi PA
516 Pegram Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
We are a leading dermatology practice serving Tupelo, MS and the Greater Tupelo area for more than 30 years. We understand the importance of good skin care, and providing quality patient care is our h
4.North Mississippi Allergy And Asthma Center
1512 Medical Park Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
North Mississippi Allergy and Asthma Center was established in 2008. We specialize in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, asthma (pediatric and adults), eczema, hay fever, sinus disease, insect allerg
5.Dr. Andrew H Kellum, MD
961 S Gloster St
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)
6.Wound Healing Group
5221 Cliff Gookin Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.East Main Family Medical Clinic
1424 E Main St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
East Main Family Medical Clinic is staffed with ex
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.