Kellum Dental Clinic PA
505 Robins St, Tupelo, MS, 38804
1.Happy Smiles Dentistry Tupelo
101 N Industrial Rd
My boys love this place and I do too. They make going to the dentist a great experience!!!!!!
2.John T Lamberth
1763 Cliff Gookin Blvd
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Welcome to Premier Dental Care in Tupelo, MS. At our comprehensive dental practice, we provide everyday dentistry for everyday people. Our experienced dentist, Dr. John Lamberth, and the rest of our d
415 N Gloster St
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Creative Smiles Provides Crowns and Bridges, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Root Canal Therapy, Tooth-Colored Fillings, Implant Restoration To The Tupelo, MS Area.
4.Ks2 Ms Pc
401 S Gloster St Ste 101
5.Danny Hugh Dickey, DDS MS
99 Park Gate Dr
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Kool Smiles of Tupelo
401 S Gloster St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Tupelo Smiles Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
101 Park Gate Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The best dental service I personally have ever used.No pain. Awesome service. Not to mention the music
Gloster Creek Dental Care
499 Gloster Creek Vlg, Tupelo, MS, 38801
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future